The All Charities Count Foundation mission is “To advocate for philanthropic organizations, educate and engage communities and encourage volunteerism through increased participation in charitable events.”
To lean more about the Foundation visit our About Us page.
The All Charities Count Foundation does not support one specific organization or cause. Our objective is provide support and equal exposure to all organizations in an effort to help them achieve their stated mission.
All Charities Count Foundation uses a 3rd party application to process all online donation transactions. Via the Web Form, follow these steps:
- Within the Form Select one of the following options (weekly, 2 weeks, monthly, 2 months, quarterly, 6 months or yearly)
- Identify the Donation Amount by selecting of the predetermined values or select other and enter a value of your choosing
- Complete the Billing and Contact Information section
- Complete the Payment Details
- Check the Box to Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Click “Submit Donation”
The identified cause of your donation will receive your donations. Via the Causes page, we have created donation pages that have unique tracking codes for each cause, when you make a donation we track those funds accordingly and distribute the funds to that cause.
Yes, the All Charities Count Foundation Tax ID # 46-3455650
To purchase a product from the store please following these steps:
Creating an account is Only for the purpose of purchasing a product via the All Charities Count Foundation Store.
- Via the Main Menu
- Go to Store Drop Down Menus
- Click on Create a User Account
- Complete Required Fields
- Click Register
Capital Region Charity Expo "CRC Expo"
All Charities Count Foundation Capital Region Charity Expo “CRCE” is a family friendly capital region community event featuring local and national charitable organizations.
The Capital Region Charity Expo is open to registered attendees, vendors/exhibitors, and the general public.
Note: Some activities will be limited to registered participants.
Dates for the Capital Region Charity Expo will be announced soon.