Become an Advocate
Advocates for any organization act as the voice for those directly or indirectly impacted by the organizations mission. Advocates are a vital piece to the success of the organization because an advocate can help to share information with audiences that exceed the immediate reach of the organization management team and or employees.
Becoming an advocate of the All Charities Count Foundation and Capital Region Charity Expo “CRCE” can be accomplished in a few actions by you.
- Follow the All Charities Count Foundation and Capital Region Charity Expo Social Media Accounts
- Like and Share Content with your social media followers
- Purchase & Sport branded products
- Participate in events hosted by All Charities Count Foundation
- Encourage others to like, share and participate in the All Charities Count Foundation hosted Events and the Capital Region Charity Expo
Donate Your Time
In our busy day to day lives we often overlook the value of volunteering time to help others or an organization. Volunteering your time allows organizations to achieve many goals within the organization. Whether its assistance with fundraising, event planning or participation, or community outreach, volunteers make a huge impact on the success of an organization.